Testo Calibration Services form part of Testo Limited, the UK subsidiary of Testo AG, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of measuring instruments.
Testo Calibration Services (TCS) have held accreditation with the United Kingdom Accreditation Services (UKAS) since 2004. Our UKAS accredited status provides our customers with the highest level of assurance:
- Possible product failure as result of inaccurate test results is minimized
- Reduction in costs due to inaccurate measurement as a consequence of poorly calibrated equipment
- An improvement to your product quality whilst reducing the levels of scrap and rework
- The capability to demonstrate due diligence in the event of legal action or when undertaking an external audit
UKAS Accredited Calibration
According to your requirements, we can offer ISO17025:2005 accredited calibrations on most manufacturers’ measuring instruments for the parameters of temperature, pressure, airflow, humidity, dew point and on-site temperature.
New for 2014: With our new UKAS pressure accreditation, our scope for pressure is now:
- Pressure transducers with indicating devices, pressure gauges and measuring instruments over the range -100kPa to 7MPa
- Pressure transmitters and manometers over the range -2 to 2kPa
- Absolute pressure devices over the range 96kPa to 105kPa
We are also now accredited to calibrate temperature immersion probes, in the range -40 to 200°C and offer on-site calibration of temperature probes with indicators. This includes dataloggers and monitoring systems, in the range -80 to 180°C.
You can now track your instrument online through our innovative new service tracker. At every stage of the process we send you a quick e-mail to keep you updated on the progress of your instrument or you can choose to track your instrument yourself by entering its serial number where shown. Try our service tracker at www.testolimited.com/servicetracker
We are able to serve customers throughout the UK and we offer a pick up and return service delivered by our logistics partner. For customers local to our office in Alton, Hampshire we are also able to offer a collect and return service. Alternatively you can drop your instrument in to us at our newly refurbished trade counter and see our range of top quality measuring instruments.
We recommend an annual service and calibration of your instrument to maintain high standards of measurement accuracy. Please contact our Calibration Department for a competitive quote on 01420 566845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org