HACH LANGE is hosting a workshop on Consent Monitoring – Understanding Your Effluent Treatment Charges. The workshop will provide attendees with an insight into the ways in which self-monitoring can ensure regulatory compliance and help reduce costs.
The workshop will take place at a number of locations:
16 May, Livingston, Scotland
22 May, Nutfield, Surrey
Guest speakers from water companies will give an overview on Trade Effluent Awareness.
The workshop will include both practical and classroom sessions, and explain the main factors affecting trade effluent cost. In addition, there will be sessions covering both continuous monitoring and sampling for laboratory analysis.
Key topics will include:
Polluter Pays Priniciple – MOGDEN Formula
- Efficient Sampling To Reduce Costs
- Trade Effluent Awareness
- Self Monitoring – Your Responsibility
- COD, BOD, TOC – Understanding The Differences
- Pollution Control
As well as experts available during the day, there will be the opportunity for hands on testing.
This is an excellent opportunity to refresh/gain knowledge whilst networking with fellow industry colleagues.
The workshops are free* and includes refreshments, lunch and training materials.
To register or request more information, please email email@example.com stating which date you are interested in.
* Max 2 attendees per company. Limited to UK companies only.
Upcoming workshop dates:
HACH LANGE has a programme of workshops for 2012.
These events are designed to provide both technical and practical training on how to get the best out of sampling, testing and monitoring instrumentation, and attendees typically come from water companies, manufacturing and processing businesses, regulators such as the EA and SEPA, consultants and academia.
· Consent Monitoring – Factors Affecting Effluent Treatment Charges – 16 May, Livingston
· Consent Monitoring – Factors Affecting Effluent Treatment Charges – 22 May, Nutfield
· Wastewater Treatment Optimisation Solutions – 11 July, Salford
· Monitoring For Organic Pollutants -10 October, Swindon
· Monitoring For Organic Pollutants -11 October, Nutfield
· Biogas Process Monitoring – 17 October, Salford
Tel: 0161 872 1487
Fax: 0161 848 7324