The new SRP Cobot from Phoenix Handling Solutions (PHS) is an extremely compact, versatile and fully automatic, low-cost modular robot palletising system, based on a Hyundai YL012 6 axis industrial collaborative robot.
Given the PHS vast experience in end of line automation, Cobots were a natural progression for its business for existing and new customers alike. They are simple to install and do not require masses of conveyors to feed them. Hence, they can be easily placed at the end of a production line picking and placing product 24/7 if required.
The Cobot can palletise up to 18 cases per minute when multi picking. It has a radar safety scanning system to the front, in order to detect personnel. It can handle up to 12kg including the gripper and there is also a layer sheet option.
- Quick ROI typically within 12 months
- Lease purchase option with variable terms available
- Quick and easy to self teach / program
- Compact footprint
- 12kg payload
- Up to 6 cycles / picks per minute
- Stainless steel main frame ideal for pharma or food industries
- Ultra reliable
PHS NIPPER AUTOMATED GUIDED VEHICLE
The Nipper is an automated guided vehicle capable of placing empty pallets into the Cobot palletiser and removing them when complete. It means that the customer can enjoy a fully automated solution with no operator intervention. PHS are the sole UK agents for the Cobot and AGV, meaning that you can rest assured that we will fully support your complete installation for after sales spares and servicing. The Nipper comes with the following features:
- Compact design
- Can handle up to 1000kg payload
- Compact turning circle, ideal for areas with limited space
- Vision system for pallet detection
- Radar scanner for safety purposes
- Self teach programming of the routes
- Uses BlueBotics navigation software which is well proven over 15 years
- Fast charging and long run times
To find out more, please visit the following for a complete solution:
T: 0845 265 7570