NEW Fuel Monitoring System – Manage your Fuel with The NEW Tuffa FMS Fuel Monitoring System which offers full GPRS for remote monitoring, audio and visual alarms for low levels and overfill, fuel theft notification and fuel management control of vehicle usage with vehicle identification and coded driver input, The system is ready-configured for Derv, Gas Oil and AdBlue and has the option of self-calibration for other liquids too.
Good things come to those who wait, that’s how the saying goes. Here at Tuffa Tanks we have been waiting for the arrival of our brand new product, the new FMS (Fuel Monitoring System). The arrival has been previously delayed due to ensuring that we get it right first time. We always pride ourselves on providing quality, and quality can sometimes take time. Now we are at the end of the journey and about to launch the FMS system to you our loyal customers.
The brand new units combine innovative design and incredible function. The FMS is an all in one monitoring system that comes complete with a contents gauge three low level alarms, three high level alarms that give visual and audible signals to the owners or supervisors of the oil tanks. The system also uses SMS, GPRS and web based technology allowing you multiple ways of monitoring. What’s more the FMS also has a theft monitoring system, ideal for helping to prevent the theft of your supplies.
Fuel management has also been included in our latest system. It is possible to control the use for fuel and products with a touch key pad and ensure the correct distribution to vehicles is maintained. While all this may sound complicated it remains easy to control and to use. It’s small yet powerful and works with all of our bunded plastic and steel tanks.
- IP20 rated enclosure.
- 2 x 16 large character backlit display
- Multiple language options (Tuffa to produce)
- I-Button initiation of unit/vehicle identification
- Individual user logins
- 12 button custom keypad
- 100-240 Vac operating range, option to battery power with solar trickle charge
- Audio visual alarms for high level, low level and bund alarm conditions
- Pre-configured for Derv, Gas Oil and AdBlue. Option for self-calibration of other liquids.
- Fluid level expressed in Litres
- Real-time clock
- Optional heater control for AdBlue.
- Ability to monitor up to 7 common tanks
- Auto shutdown of pump after period of inactivity
- Sensor operating temperature range –20 to 65°C
- Sensor temperature compensation –10 to 50°C
Call us for more details and images.
Oil Storage Tanks with Integral Fire Protection – can be sited in any location!
Tuffa fire protected oil storage tanks can be specified to obtain a satisfactory degree of safety in the advent of a spreading fire as required by Building Regulations.
– No brickwork, barriers, firewalls or civil works required
– Wide range of colours to suit the application
– Suitable for domestic, Industrial and Commercial applications
– Cost effective
– Can be sited inside a building with the benefit of additional security
* Independently tested to BS476: Part 22: 1987
* Independently tested to BS476 (Warrington Fire Research Centre)
* Meets Section J 5.4 of Building Regulations, Table 5.1 for Fire Protection for Oil Storage Tanks
* LABC (Local Authority Building Control) System Approval
The FireStop protects the fuel contents using the methodology described in BS5410 in two ways; by providing an actual physical fire barrier, and the complete enclosure of the tank in a non-combustible fire resistance construction.
Check out a NEW video of a 30 minute Fire Protection Test on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v22KXEm1vRw
Or for more details and certification visit our website: http://www.tuffa.co.uk/products/plastic-tanks/oils/fire-protected-tanks.html
Chemical Storage Tanks: Tuffa chemical storage tanks are a one piece manufactured tank (no seams or welded joints) supplied to customer specifications using a variety of Tuffa’s fittings and accessories and provide a true alternative to glass fibre reinforced (GRP), welded, and traditional lined metal vessels for the storage of corrosive solutions.
Tuffa Tanks can provide you with the solution you are looking for. Whether it be a bulk liquid storage solution, Chemical storage, AdBlue, Anti-freeze, Nutriox, Sodium Hypochloride or de-Icer storage, Tuffa offer storage solutions for both hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals. Our tanks are designed and manufactured to the new EN13575 Standard and tested in-house at our works in Staffordshire.
– Bulk storage containers suitable for a variety of chemical and water treatment applications.
– Suitable for large capacity dosing requirements.
– Moulded in one – piece and designed for durability and practical usage.
– Suitable for use with an extensive range of chemicals
– Top quality fittings and connections available to provide a complete storage solution.
– Temperature controlled solutions available.
Contact: Mr. Robert Shenton – Technical Director
Tel: +44 (0) 1889 567700, Email: email@example.com