Applied Pumps applications include bulk transfer of fuels or solvents, wash systems, construction and water treatment
These incredibly reliable self-priming centrifugal pumps, which have a suction lift of up to 8 metres, are in such demand that we’ve increased our stock-holding.
Great for pumping a variety of liquids including fuels, solvents and chemicals, they have a heavy duty, open impeller design that allows the passage of fluids containing abrasives, solids and air. Often fitted with easily replaceable wear panels, they have an exceptionally high abrasive resistance. A foot valve is not necessary as the pumps prime and re-prime themselves automatically. Available in cast iron, stainless steel and bronze for a wide range of duties including hazardous area operations (Atex Certified).
SEE US AT SURFACE WORLD
Come and see us at Surface World Show – we’ll have everything covered. Surface World show is the major industry event for the UK surface finishing industry
We will be exhibiting a complete programme of pumps and related fluid equipment, including:
- Victor Gear Pumps certified ATEX zone 1 and suitable for highly viscous fluids including paints, coatings, inks, bitumen, adhesives and resins
- Victor Self-Priming, Centrfugal Pumps also ATEX certified and commonly used for transferring bulk solvents & fuels even if contaminated with particles
- Jessberger Drum Pumps perfect for emptying drums, barrels & IBCs. Many materials are available and e pneumatically or electric motor driven. ATEX certified and ideal for fuels, solvents and other flammable liquids. A complete program of hand pumps is also available.
- Jessberger Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps used for numerous applications including inks, coatings, paints & solvents. Also ATEX certified and with matching pulsation dampers
- Jessberger Mag’Drive Seal’less Centrifugal Pumps leak free & with numerous material options makes them ideal for many chemical applications.